AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

One of the issues is that investment in oil and gas exploration...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    One of the issues is that investment in oil and gas exploration fell off a cliff in recent years, probably why it took sooo long to get a cornerstone investor, although they're signs that this is slowly turning around and we have that investor now. Investors have placed a similar risk profile on the start up of a plant that has been on the shelf for 4 or 5 years. The announcement that Kincora has commenced "restart" will be a very welcome one, and we're looking at next month for that. I believe that will be enough for investors to start putting in their hard-earned, and we will start to run. (Those 300k share buys that were on the buy side, I wonder, are the same ones that are now on the sell side, up around the 10-12 cent mark). This may be the interest from traders starting to prep. If and when this run commences (maybe next month) we will see the rights issue. Not much point in it at the moment, the sp isn't attractive enough. Great to see the plans for the accelerated drilling program starting to come out, 1st qtr next year hopefully...wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.