KKO 2.44% 8.0¢ kinetiko energy ltd

I can't see a CR for several months yet. They have only ever...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I can't see a CR for several months yet. They have only ever raised when cash levels are much lower than this.

The CEO Nick de Blocq appears to be in Australia from RSA because he is presenting at the Good Oil conference in Perth tomorrow.
    One would expect he has been in country for a few days, out on the road?

We all know the story for this company is great. Perhaps hearing it from a well qualified and experienced South African oil & gas engineer/manager is getting traction where hearing it from fellow Aussies has been a bit ho-hum.

His profile from the website:

Nick de Blocq CEO, SOUTH AFRICAOver 33 years of experience as an Engineer and Manager in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry in various senior roles, including Multi-Country Operations & Functions Management and Regional Business Development with Schlumberger, Africa VP with an American corporate and COO with a Regional Solutions supplier in West Africa. His knowledge of the entire drilling industry and its support mechanisms, both off- and onshore, is extensive and his knowledge of getting new wells into production is a speciality. Nick has consulted to the SA Government on the localisation of industry and sat on the National Ports Authority advisory panel to bring an oil and gas aspect to their marketing strategies. He has also presented at, and chaired various sessions at industry conferences and other events.Nick has built an extensive network with global Operators and Technology Suppliers, having worked in about 60 countries, as well as Ministerial and Regulatory bodies in Africa, having visited 33 countries on that continent. His local network includes the Petroleum Agency of South Africa (PASA), the National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) and Department of Energy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $114.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $14.46K 179.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110294 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 37074 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.