ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    @2105 and @Fiddlesticks I guess if you look at the SP low in the last year it was .049, and the last two years as low as .025, and the last 4 years average (around) .06 so could be traders who have bought at the lows and happy to lock in some solid profits? could be also some who need the cash and are sick of waiting for what has been a fairly slow activity stock for the last 10 years and happy to take a modest profit? (bird in the hand etc).

I guess when you look at it, the traded shares have only been + - $100k out of a $23m MC (or 1m shares out of 210m) over the last couple of weeks, so tiny volume in the overall scheme of things.

The difference this time round is that there seems to be real activity and momentum; first off-take, mine commercial analysis, employed development manager, JV discussions, a solid APT Tungsten price etc, so when the remaining pre development activities are in place the SP & MC would have to be many multiples of what it is today? After investing patiently over the last few years, I don't want to risk of leaving profits on the table by having a rush of blood to the head and selling before then... Just my perspective of course, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.