RED 2.59% 29.8¢ red 5 limited

Ann: King of the Hills Final Feasibility Study progress update, page-18

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Its not a matter of me wonting (or not) M&A involving RED - its just that I think that RED's value as a potential to be a cheap long mine acquisition by a major grows by the day .... the reason NST, EVN and SAR were able to buy these failed projects, is purely because they bought during a gold bear market .... where as now, we're experiencing an expanding gold bull market which the broader mainstream market is only starting to take notice of .... this time its different .... at least for RED.
    Institutions like to invest in profitable long mine projects, especially in commodity bull markets (as shown by the ease that SAR & NST raised money to buy ownership of the old "Super Pit"). Currently RED institutional investors are limited to speciality gold fund investors and high net worth individuals. This should change for the better after RED goes into he ASX300, and dramatically after RED announces its FFS .... especially if Gazzajohn is right (again) and the project turns out to be much large than previously envisioned when the POG was A$1700/oz .... todays POG A$2301 is a new all time high and must surely mean that A$2500/oz is possible the time of Trumps re-election ?? I will have to reduce my exposure before years end or "she who must be obeyed" will get very very cross.
    Brian (LOL) is still waiting for another retracement so he can top up his meagre holding .... but unless the market crashes, thats unlikely.
    RED remains the outstanding undervalued small cap gold producer ..... whose on the way to be the next mid tier gold producer as long as KOTH is not acquired by a cash rich major. As long as SAR has a 10% holding, that can be the platform for them or another entity to put its foot on REDs throat and launch a TO. Is there an institutional or HNW shareholder whose held for several years who wont accept a offer of 70c to 100c ???
    Its an intoxicating thought that RED could when fully developed have a MC X 4-5 current .... but that could take 3-5 years and the POG would have to remain strong for a very long time .... etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.8¢
Change
0.008(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.8¢ 28.5¢ $8.868M 29.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 3754936 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2101072 95
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.