RED 8.20% 33.0¢ red 5 limited

PS .... I realise the above post will agin get me labelled as a...

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1356
    PS .... I realise the above post will agin get me labelled as a "happy clapper" and "ramper" but unlike some commentators , I put my money where my mouth is. But I have been "ramping" since the SP was 6c. I was a substantial buyer of SLR when the SP was a 1/3rd of current SP as I recognised this was a gross mispricing by the market in a global economic environment that favoured a gold bull market. I spent years using technical analysis and hence have some understanding of TA, but I never confuse a bull market with brains ..... fundamentals matter most and drive technicals ..... in the mining sector the commodity price is the chief driving factor and an incoming tide raises all boats ...etc.
    I favour gold stocks because the mainstream has under appreciated the undervaluation created by the surging gold price (based on surging debt, ultralow interest rates etc).
    Hence the multi-bagger gains being achieved by early investors in prospective gold stocks, which are unlikely in "safe" "dividend" stocks.
    If fortune favours the brave, then after RED hits analysts SP targets I will reduce my exposure .... to reduce my risk and make the bride happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.025(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $12.73M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1931022 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 748069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.