RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

As I said in my most recent post ....we are probably witnessing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    As I said in my most recent post ....we are probably witnessing a "FOMO rally" driven by insto's who now realise that RED is cashed (albeit modestly) and with a rising POG, the profit margins are growing as the oil price retraces lower, a big capex raising tomnrpovide a cheap large entry, is very unlikely ..... Meanwhile Trump, the gift that keeps on giving, puts a firm base under the POG !
    I wonder how the market will react to $A1900+ POG ?? Classically, high AISC low market cap stocks get heavily re-rated ... A$2000/oz gold price would make RED's current undervaluation stick out like ..... an orange face man with a 'wheat belly", an overlong red tie and a ridiculous blond hair helmet.
    Technically 15c is a VIP resistance, last achieved 5yrs ago. Next level is 20c then GOK. The last time RED was >20c was 2013, when the market was coming of the all-time high of US$1900+ and the Siana mine had a disastrous wall collapse .... which lead to a new MD and BOD being installed in 2014 .... and Lazarus Mining aka RED5 was reborn .... and bloomed till cyclone Gina stuck in 2016 .... and then the MD and his team again managed an even more extraordinary rebirth with the acquisition of the Darlot & KOTh mines (which I was an initial doubter) and have turned these sow's ears into a giant silk purse ... the 2019 AGM should be quite a celebration .. see you all there.
    Till then, may the gold gods guide RED's drill and reveal the riches to transform RED into an Australian mining icon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.