KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Kingsgate completes $46M institutional placement, page-109

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    1. The present Chief Justice of NSW when acting as Kingsgate's counsel didn't think it was a low offer when it was accepted by Kingsgate as he was acting for the company at the time of the Zurich Settlement. I'm sure you are better informed than Andrew Bell CJ., Woody.
    2. Accepting the sale of NE in November 2021and receiving 1.67 million AUD in compensation when the deal didn't go ahead was hardly a catastrophe. Drooling was no doubt something that it is unlikely you observed but perhaps you've seen HF guy lately and he has observed it? The C$39 million would have come in handy today. Was it really a mistake trying to get it? Should they have tried to sell it to someone else, if so who?
    3. Err.... no we don't have one option, we can insist that the award be handed down. It is there as a safeguard. It is still active. The compensation paid may be the subject of amelioration given the handing back of the mine. What do you suggest that the company should have done to ensure a speedier hearing? Quashing of the Hong Kong activists? Armed rebellion against the Thai Government?
    4. Armed rebellion against the Thai bureaucracy would in your view speed up the 8 weeks? Old hands in Thailand are of the view that that was precisely the wrong thing to do. "Patience is not a virtue it is a survival mechanism. Speed kills"
    Speaking to the arbitral panel is the only thing that would have made any difference and that was done daily. Representations were made to the Department. What you say about doing nothing was wholly untrue. One could hardly complain to a court.
    5. You disregard an 8 year tax holiday and other business incentives as an irrelevancy. The massive increase in exploration leases and the grant of mining leases more that makes up for the need for a capital raise.

You seem to blame the company for a manipulated share price... as if they have a say in it.

You really don't like them do you. I think they have done very well. Perhaps they should have taken the finance from HFguy?????

Congratulations on your 4th post. Try and be a little more careful in what you say next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.