KCN 0.74% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Kingsgate completes $46M institutional placement, page-186

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016

@ Kafco I think elzephyrus is on the money regarding plant 2. I know this was said in the latest half yearly and I do trust the Board, but Wayne Schiller went into more detail on the linked in post.
    General Manager OperationsGeneral Manager Operations
    Kingsgate Consolidated Limited · Full-timeKingsgate Consolidated Limited · Full-timeJul 2022 - Present · 9 mosJul 2022 - Present · 9 mosChatree Gold Mine · On-siteChatree Gold Mine · On-site

• Responsible for the restart of Chatree Gold mine from a period Care and Maintenance to an Operating, Producing, Profitable Gold Mine.
        Oversaw the on time refurbishment of Plant #2 under budget by 5%.
        Responsible for the restart of Chatree Gold mine from a period Care and Maintenance to an Operating, Producing, Profitable Gold Mine. Oversaw the on time refurbishment of Plant #2 under budget by 5%.
      • Skills:Operations Management · Contract Management · Safety Management Systems · Project Engineering

That said the marketing literature is not actuarial so it is not easy to work out precisely where the money is going but I think Wayne is telling the truth and has amended his linked in as an achievement, which I accept it most certainly was.

Secondly, I would not discount the quartz lease

KCN has been exploring in the Chatree area since the 1990s. I note that the drilling results for the quartz lease have not been published. I note from looking at where the previous high quality ore body has been found it seems to rise from east to west in the pit leading to a little hill on the Eastern side part of which has been cut away where I believe the quartz lease is..
    I also note that the case has not been settled and that there is an election in the offing.
    I also note that the company intends to mix the stockpile with the ore from the quartz lease.

There may be a reason why that lease has been the subject of conjecture since 2007.
    The reader can draw their own conclusions.

Save that the share price has nothing to do with the current value of the shares, I shall continue this post later as I some work to do.

Last edited by fitzroy5: 31/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.35 $294.2K 214.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 23526 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 5309 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.