KCN 0.00% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Kingsgate completes $46M institutional placement, page-206

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I disagree strongly with your view on the share price not soaring. A move from near zero to 200c is in fact a spectacular soar. It is irrelevant what it once was when describing its performance as measured over a particular period of time. That is precisely what I have done.

In my view it is irrelevant what the share price was in the past. The fundamentals have fundamentally changed since its all-time peak. The world has moved on since. Moreover, it is not even an operating gold mine at present. I am not saying that the share price can not rocket from here. I believe there is a good chance it will.

To make a sweeping and outrageous claim that Kingsgate's share price is an illusion with out any supporting arguments, or evidence, is preposterous. What would you say if I claimed that the world is just one big illusion, and left it at that. I know what I paid for a share, what I have sold it for and what the closing price is on any day. Those are certainly not illusions.

As for the scammers, I am thrilled to learn that unknowingly I have out-witted them in recent years. Fundamental analysis has beaten them at their own game, even in the short term. They can play their games and I will happily play mine.

I understand your beef about illegal market practice. No one likes it. I hope disallowed authorities finally show some teeth and stamp it out. Well done for your good work on exposing their illegal activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.71 $1.64 $699.1K 421.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11106 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 1492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.