KCN 1.27% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

HiI have a significant long term holding (for me at least) and...

1. CHN
    705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi

I have a significant long term holding (for me at least) and what I plan to do is sell 20000 for a price at or in excess of $1.50
    and subscribe for 20,000 shares. That way I put $30,000 in the hands of KCN for working capital etc and I maintain my holding.

The only risk is that KCN scale back acceptances but given that KCN is trading near $1.50, that is probably unlikely and maybe they may well
    welcome oversubscriptions anyway. If they do cut me back then I'm confident that I can buy the shortfall on market at or near $1.50
    anyway.

I have a second account that I use to trade KCN and I was fortunate enough to sell my 20k holding for $2.05 the day before the "Trading Halt" was announced.I'm not kidding myself that I am some kind of trading genius and I wish I could trade with such finesse all the time but I was lucky this time. I re-entered at $1.50 at the open on Monday. So I hope to repeat the last trade once the SPP is closed and the dust settles.

The bottom line is that I expect KCN to recover $2 once this capital raise is digested and people have the level of holding they want and we can head off to a more realistic valuation in excess of $5.

I'm very happy that KCN has raised sufficient capital in this way. I know it was the least preferred option for RSK but certainty is the winner here and that
    is good for all of us. Other options appear to be alive with Thai Banks but doing business in Thailand probably must be done on the basis of "rubber time".
    And of course NE will eventually be sold.

Some holders are critical of the cap raise but folks that's what stock markets are for.

Hang in there folks. I think KCN will reward us tremendously over the next year or two.

cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.56 $685.1K 435.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 2724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.56 17710
Last updated 15.16pm 14/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.