KCN 3.27% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Kingsgate Financing Update, page-107

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Denial, not Jamie, but great and devoted friend of management.

I speak and write English. However, I can not always comprehend your Delphic-like utterances.

I currently live in a country where most people are fast asleep when the Australian stock exchange opens and begin to awake as it closes. I have tried a short while ago re-reading your post directed at me. However, I still struggle to comprehend fully what you say.

I have done my best to make sense of it. I will also respond to it, not necessarily in the chronological order originally spewed.

RSK and Board, will have no shareholders left, if the company continues to be ineptly managed for too much longer. How many times can you keep resuscitating a company, lurching from one financial crisis to another, including arranging questionable life-saving financing packages? There is also a question mark over how good are they really on managing the mining side? Running a mine with largely new and inexperienced staff (I would guess many new to the mining industry), is far from easy. Then again, on the planning/logistical side the timing of the mine's revival have gone wildly astray. Serious delays have proven rather costly, even before the mine swings back into full production.

Oh well! Are you saying we can thank our lucky stars our management team knows expertly how to operate in Thailand. No-one else would ever be able to manage to achieve, what they have achieved and will achievi
    e in this country, given the adverse circumstances they have faced, andcontinue to face. Really? Are you playing the second miraculous get-out-of jail card on management’s behalf?

I do not understand why you refer to Metal Tiger, a company of no significance, that attempted so many years ago to takeover Kingsgate through a dodgy deal. What relevance does that have today?

Finally, I am totally baffled by your reference to career executives that will kill the company off in no time. In my experience, corporate executives of publicly listed companies viewed themselves as having a career in management. Moreover, they mostly behaved and conducted their activities professionally.

Last edited by zlotini: Friday, 18:33

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.055(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.63 $376.3K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10338 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 51400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.