KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Kingsgate Financing Update, page-124

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Great fun. Now for more.

Well done! For your prompt response this time round.

Shows what dazzling news you were able to glean. Within two months, I love the precision of the timing, “we’ll see approval of a new mining layout encompassing the Super Pit concept,” learnt from one of the webinars you dutifully attended. Or was it the AGM? You were not specific.

Strange, I still cannot find a corporate announcement, or even a recent update, about what I view as major transformational news. Moreover, I do not recall posters. especially your fellow attendees, at those highly informative meetings, recently discussing this imminent major development. They obviously have other more pressing issues to discuss. We both must be idiots to think otherwise.

I do so admire your pious style of investing. No communication with management and remain fiercely independent. You rely, purely on your own skill set, and only on the information available in the public domain to form your views. And generate arty forecasted financial figures.

Are you never tempted to ask a question (a form of communication) at all those tiresome webinars or the AGM you attend? Unlike you, I would find it impossible to sit in stony silence listening only to what management has to say and their insightful answers to other investors’ questions. I could not imagine myself at an AGM of a relative minnow, like Kingsgate, and not seize an opportunity to communicate with management.

I hope your strict investment style at least allows you to communicate with fellow posters at the AGM. There seemingly is quite a posse of devoted groupies as one poster has similarly described them.

Life is truly weird.There I was enjoying myself writing on the thread in vain hope I would sharpen my perspective about Kingsgate, and perhaps, with a modicum of luck, provide a little light entertainment just occasionally. Thanks, for playing the game. Instead, through the help of perspicuous posters, like you, I have learnt more about myself in less than a week than over many years. I am a sleepy, idiotic, whistler in the dark seeking truth.

Speaking of truth, my acid truth test revealed most interesting results, which I am not sure you would want to learn. Anyway, I hope you, and, perhaps, a few posters will be able to draw their own conclusion about the veracity of some of what you say.

My answer to your repetitive questions, is thankfully I was sound asleep, not at the wheel like our management. Furthermore, I would not waste precious time, jetting into Australia to communicate with incumbent management at the AGM. You already know, I think they should be replaced as soon as is pragmatically possible.

PS. My acid truth test is a modification of the truth test logicians use to determine if a statement (proposition) is true or false.

Last edited by zlotini: Sunday, 21:28

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.