KCN 0.30% $1.66 kingsgate consolidated limited.

To HC. Every gold mining company is different and comparing one...

1. 10,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2124
    To HC. Every gold mining company is different and comparing one with another is nearly impossible - I do know one thing and that is you've missed the boat with CYL as it was $1.08 on 27Jun and now it's $1.62 - I know another thing, you haven't missed the boat with KCN as its share price hasn't taken off as yet but geez it's getting close so I'd hate you to miss out again.
    I was happy enough with KCN's Nebari loan - you have to be realistic and look at it from the borrower's perspective - it's Thailand, of course it's going to be more expensive as it's much more risky than lending to an Aust gold miner - surely you can see that.
    I would be sure that KCN will report a larger Net Profit in the current FY25 than CYL - and there's no risk in that whatsoever. There mightn't be any difference in the number of issued shares/options/perform rights between KCN & CYL at 30Jun25 after KCN has bought back 25-30mil shares during the FY25 year. KCN will pay a dividend in Feb/Mar25, CYL won't as they have a lot of money yet to spend on developments.
    Thailand won't be showing KCN the door again either.
    I don't know when the penny is going to drop here - that's up to RSK/JG revealing when KCN has produced over 2000 ozs in a week, it will happen in August and they better not sit on that news until the following quarterly as it would be considered price sensitive info that they need to announce promptly.
    Good luck in picking a winner.
    Last edited by miningnut: Yesterday, 16:59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $426.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.76 $1.65 $785.3K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14388 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 2484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.