KCN 3.27% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Thanks for your response.Clearly, we disagree strongly about...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Thanks for your response.

Clearly, we disagree strongly about management’s capability of financing Kingsgate appropriately. I maintain that a decent management team would not have found themselves repeatedly rescuing their company from the brink of insolvency. Indeed, the road ahead has been especially hard, precisely because of their failings.

For an independent investor, with no contact with management, you claim, “Our management team has also continued to negotiate vigorously with the Thai Govt to compensate for past wrongs and in the coming two months we’ll see the fruits of this work…” It has negotiated with the Thai Govt for years now and got nowhere. Yet you maintain we will seethe “fruits” shortly of “vigorous” negotiations. How do you arrive at this conclusion? Similarly, you say “in the coming two months we’ll see approval of a new mining layout encompassing the Super Pit concept.” How do you know this? If the timing, and application, was mentioned in a company announcement, I must have missed it.

I find it a touch amusing to think we hold such sharply contrasting views. In your opinion management should be compensated with a handsome bonus. In my opinion they should be replaced as soon as possible.

Most likely there are very few posters, if any, on HC qualified to recommend the sale or purchase of shares. For me, perhaps, mistakenly, the poster’s rating expressed in the sentiment box reflects their current view/feelings about the share’s prospects.

Last edited by zlotini: Today, 09:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.055(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.63 $376.3K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10338 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 51400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.