KRM 4.65% 4.1¢ kingsrose mining limited

Ann: Kingsrose Commences Drilling at the Rana Project, page-31

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2521
    Yep! fingers crossed for us all.

Lets not forget that another good characteristic of this stock is the tightly held nature of it.

Top 20 own 63% which is high relative to other junior / any stock.

But also consider this...

Pretty much everyone on the register already is on it because of the outstanding proposition that is Penikat, that being, a project that has a very high chance of discovery and just needs approvals, and sits within the EU in a market that Russia and South Africa (BRICS) produce 80% of PGE...

so.... in theory, if we are tight now... think about high tight this stock will be to get come drilling Penikat and the brokers/funds etc chase the news, near term catalysts, realisation of a near term commercial opportunity.... its what everyone is waiting for ...

KRM is going to be supercharged at some stage.... and when zooming out on a yearly chart, have a look at the huge cup and handle that we can form, with resistance levels at 60c..... $1..... then $2.....

im getting way ahead of myself, but to me, as Penikats discovery risk is significantly reduced, $1 and say some dilution would equate to a $800m valuation..... VERY plausible if that exploration target comes up trumps... not going to go to the $2 valuation justification yet, lets get to $1 first.... but its all there IMO.... a big cup and handle aligning FA and TA.... just need time to do its thing... but again, at some stage the patience will turn to panic to buy.... question is when for me....

Boy
    Last edited by boy1: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $48.61K 1.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 380966 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 221912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.