KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

I'm not cross promoting this stock and hold no shares in it,...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I'm not cross promoting this stock and hold no shares in it, however just wanted to point out some interesting comments within the following article.

I see quite a few similarities between KWR and them and honestly can see Ed in a similar interview stating similar comments.

Anyway I found the article quite interesting and expect KWR to be in a similar situation first 3-6 months of next year.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

"The key driver has been the success of drilling at the Templar and Crusader prospects at Wallbrook which, according to Tudor, closely resemble the multi-million ounce Karari underground mine which is the mainstay of the Carosue Dam operation"

“All we were drilling, it’s all virgin ground. So you’re starting from scratch, there’s nothing to go by and we’re drilling ballsy holes, a really a long way away from what we know, to sort of go well it’s gotta be big.
    “So let’s drill it like we think it’s big, rather than drilling it like we think it’s small because that’s not the case.”

"The aim is to find something that’s, you know, 2,3, 4 million ounces plus – is that what you’re aiming for?"

https://unauthorised investment adv...iscovery-has-geologists-all-hot-and-bothered/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.