CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

It does appear that most have missed what is happening with all...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    It does appear that most have missed what is happening with all the magic, fiddling and other bagging from the posts here. I don’t believe the SP will take off whilst there is the prospect of larger holdings being obtained through placements either. So the squeeze we are getting is for you to give up your punter holding.

CFE did announce initially that the tailings size was 4.7m tonne and in that video the ‘Tall Poppy’ said 4m tonne for Kipushi. I think he would have been conservative in saying that.

CFE indicated they could get better and did.

Now leaching to recover what will be missed by the flotation process. A double up in projected valuation is what I am seeing on this. A PFS to come with a 12 week wait indicating with confidence that this is the way to go. I think those Chinese guys that visited were advocating the leaching?

The lower end of the Flotation and Leaching processes is showing me around USD$3.2b gross to CFE. The Zinc content has fallen off the table. Might be that it is too small to worry about as with the other asset holdings which are to be unloaded in due course.

Perhaps two deals on the frying pan? It could be that the flotation offtake/funding deal could go off at any time now, with the leaching production a later and separate deal which may or may not require outside funding? I’m sure the flotation by-product could easily be stored for future processing.

Anything can happen.

Waiting on the 'Milestone' announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.