CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Kipushi Tailings Project Update, page-52

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    With you on that one - a little nervous we will get the TS excuse and blame train when an offtake agreement is not forth coming - regardless of the results of the PFS.

I am hoping we get a reputable off-take partner to fund the plant development and not Timis Metal Brokers who can fully support the production development.

Even better would be the sale of the assets for fair market value, unfortunately with TS history being littered with court appearances, this one might be stretch.
    I am also interested in Kitwe and if it still wrapped up in government corruption in the guise of paperwork. Right now we have 1 of 3 cobalt plays that is production worthy.

Hopefully we have a trading halt mid next week - although I don't follow market buy and sell depth (work on company performance and share price will follow) it would be good to set the scene for the PFS announcement.

An announcement with some detail on timelines and costs would be good, the quarterly is out at the end of the month and I suspect from previous performance they will wait until that. They shouldnt have been sitting on their hands over the past 12 months and would need to have put together some pretty special spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations for this next month to show they are in control of their operations.

Have fun everyone - best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.