G6M 1.89% 2.6¢ group 6 metals limited

yo Arto Im back drunk its 3am phuket time . You seem to know...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    yo Arto Im back drunk its 3am phuket time . You seem to know much about the tungsten market, ive been learning/ researching deeply about it since we invested in KIS last October, ( I myself have over 500,00 AUD invested ) and at this price on KIS its worth considerably more. so I'm all ears.

correct me if I'm wrong but in the 1990's china pumped out excess tons of ATP to kill the market and it worked. right?
    The big mines in UK Canada and in US all closed down due to their aggressive pricing, there are no operating mines at all now in North America just some co-credit poor quality co credits APT from Bolivia from their silver mining? Even this dolphin mine -the highest purity tungsten in the world closed down through their aggressive dumping - and china then (erroneously) thought they could control the world APT markets as they have 84% of world production and its a very strategic metal,( for militaries) amongst other things.Thats why they did it IMO?

the problem we are seeing now from our research is that they over supplied the market to kill it - but now, with diminishing cheap or easy-to-mine supplies the chinese cos cannot sustain their market manipulation on , Particularly because the Beijing govt (with a more important agenda) has imposed strict environmental rules on tungsten mines, -China can now barely supply its own market and is now turning into a net importer of tungsten? From what we are researching? What we are hearing from insiders in the industry, Is tahtnuChina can never again in the near future ( all things being equal) dump the market with cheap subsidised APT li 0bd=onenthey did in the nineties? They need most of what they have for their own domestic market. if Anything juiced,some out guny ot-rekesrkof aloy of wrburagre ib they are now trying to depress the APT market - but its' now gone through china and is not available . Iybsell into any refi;
    pr 3CWNTABN
    the Apt price ran up pre-covid to USD 450+ then in covid it dropped to a low of USD 220 -its now climbing again as the economies revive again,and

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $26.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $7.272K 273.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 551400 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 231792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.