CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Kitotolo Lithium Project Presentation, page-10

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    In this market raising funds isnt hard so it would be wise to be patient and perhaps achieve less dilution?

Funding issues? As per the qtrly the company has enough funds to complete activities this qtr so whats the hurry? Of course they will need to raise at some point for drilling but if they were going to raise it say 5c they could have done so in the last week or so....or perhaps im wrong. Anyways raise no raise no stress. When it occurs i would like to see that go in the right hands.

As per todays ann, i know interest is just interest but this is a good start.

Following a series of recent meetings in China and at London Metals Exchange Week, the Company
    has been requested by a number of Asian and Global Trading Groups to provide further background
    information on the Kitotolo Lithium Project and the Company’s proposed exploration plans and
    strategy.
    The attached presentation has been prepared to be provided to these groups.

This one is just starting its campaign and thats why many are bullish but SP will likely catch up to that sentiment as further boxes are ticked.

Lets see whats next soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 313333 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3433973 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.