CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Kitotolo Lithium Project Presentation, page-24

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Things are looking good for 4CE, I suspect could be a good week coming for a few reasons. Other than the fact Brewer is working hard in DRC to get things sorted quickly here.

a) Image from my twitter you can see why sullivan and brewer chose to go along that channel. All the anomalies overlaid from Tantalex follow that channel.
    Theres one anomaly I can see on the border of 4CE and TTX. But I suspect we did sampling further down cause I trust Sullivan saw something much more promising there.
    Top right red circle is the body TTX reckons mimics AVZ's peg. Bright pink, about 1/4 of AVZ's total length so circa 4km long peg body there.

b) Third best close we've had in our history, looking good, could do with a little more volume but was quiet for most of the day testing low 5's until a burst of buying came through.

c) AVZ chart looking good to reverse here. Nice soft pullback on that background of buying. Formed a nice doji today

d) DRC project values
    This was from 09/11/17: Mentioned 2.40% is third ever cheapest we traded. (other two cheaper times highlighted in yellow box). Market is happy to keep us 2.8-3% for now so opportunity is present.

10/11/17: Looks like market is pushing us towards that 2.8% level, still not there will be happy with mid 6's.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 313333 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3433973 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.