BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

Ann: Kitumba Prefeasibility Study Optimisation Up, page-9

1. 607 Posts.
    re: Ann: Kitumba Prefeasibility Study Optimis... Quite frankly shorty, you don't know squat.

If I tell you that this SP will one day be 10c and in the future it will be $2... over time I will be proven correct.

I have a hugely diverse portfolio and have seen the majority of resource and minerals sector holdings drop in earnings and SP due to the macro effects, whereas other sectors have risen and fallen and risen again, the metals sector particularly has fallen and fallen. I don't read too much into the temporary blip in a significant number of companies like BTR which have dropped. They have a multitude of prospects ahead of them, strong support and low shareholding turnover - plus cash in the bank. As long as that is the case, I think this company in particular has bags of potential and I have bags of time to sit and wait.

If I was a trader that bought in at 60c and am now looking at 15c, I'd be quite unhappy, but I'm a long term investor and sometimes things can take 10 years to make a decent profit - if that's the case with this one, so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $143.8K 8.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 659099 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4303569 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.