BAS 6.06% 9.3¢ bass oil limited

Ann: Kiwi 1 Demonstrates Strong Initial Results from EPT, page-136

1. 10,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2492
    That’s the plan el m, just a matter of sitting back now and picking of the loose sellers here and there, I’ve got another 200k BAS today in my props today and loving it, that’s the thing I think many forget is it’s very easy to bank serious cash in a re rating supporting a SP rise $$$$$!

It’s also can be very profitable to support the company SP in a re rating imo , it’s been some of my very profitable trades in support of a SP I hold in the oily pennies mid campaign, NWE was a shining example of same, I tripled my position in NWE over the journey in Accumulation, and I’m already ahead of that in BAS 2024 campaign with profits from 2022/23 now

I’ve got a large slice of BAS for this stage of the campaign now, but still more than happy to support the rise, any big play by me now will be done in the options and obviously on pivotal news in the ST or a on market move by some Fat Cat itchy to get large volume of scrip in BAS in the ST, and that move by a Fat Cat or broker could present at any time currently imo, and scrip atm in BAS is as rare as hens teeth from my experience over the past 4 months due to the tightly held SOI , like I said the other day it’s taken me over 4 months now to get my current large holding in BAS, so anyone who wants a large position in BAS is going to have to pay market or above currently at this mid Cooper Basin campaign juncture imo with what head office have in store for shareholders moving forward into September 2024, and in particular chasing large trances if scrip once the SP has moved after news is delivered once it gets away into the the Teens the SP in the ST.

Bring it on Tino the market is waiting I believe lol

GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6416/6416151-b6028cab9cc0e1f114424cf9a271d163.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $27.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.1¢ $104.4K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31367 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.