BAS 4.29% 7.3¢ bass oil limited

like i said last week JD, and if you listen to Tinos latest...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2579
    like i said last week JD, and if you listen to Tinos latest Webinar on Just Stocks, he talks of Pel182 has the similar geological makeup of the hugely economically successful USA east coast CSG, and that’s exactly what SLB is focusing on for the Mechanical Report they are finalising currently and by all reports is ready to release, the incredible amount of knowledge that has been garnered out of the the East Coast USA Natural Gas Boom, and has now positioned the USA now as the #1 Natural GAS producer in the world now, and all from the technology developed and evolved from CSG the last 20 years, and the experience garnered from greatly benefits the Copper Basin CSG future enormously evidently in Pel182 JD.

Give Tino BAS MD a ring
    he will answer all you questions surrounding Pel182 or what he can and what’s known of the structure to date, he’s a very experienced Petro Geo and he’s all over the comparison of the USA East Coast structure and Pel182 Cooper Basin similarities, blew me away talking to head office of the possibility’s with new technology out of Pel182 in the ST and the cooper Basin Surround's Natural Gas wise, did you know JD that the potential target Nat Gas wise for Pel182 is 21 TCF?
    Now that’s my kind of target in a tenement, and in particular with 2024 technology defining and targeting the resource, incredible opportunity evolving in BAS in the ST imo JD, and its exactly the reason why I’m taking a ever bigger slice of the scrip the past 5 months and loving it from the lows of 5 and 6 cents over the past months since i started accumulating BAS again, and tbh haven’t looked back $$$$$

https://youtu.be/r_LvenGEW6Y?feature=shared

Give head office a call JD the enthusiasm for Both Kiwi 1 and Pel182 in the cooper basin currently is infectious
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6431/6431328-e216149b80da16ba45f5913819fad1c7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.