BAS 4.29% 7.3¢ bass oil limited

It’s simply how you make money in the markets, if your negative...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2579
    It’s simply how you make money in the markets, if your negative GTFO imo !!!!

I can’t believe some of the crew on BAS:ASX on Hot Copper tbh I’ve seen them on here bitching and moaning about Tino, whilst I think most of them have never rang head office to elevate there concerns or lack of obvious understanding of the sector and O&G campaign timelines and pivot points , I’ve traded BAS,BASO many times over the past 2 years, and at a huge profit in the options in 2023 in particular after leveraging my Head Share BAS position from selling the heads to the options at the time.

And most of the complainers here currently bitched at me at the time for banking profits from BAS in the 2022/23 Cooper Basin campaign , I’m in the markets to bank profits it’s what I do, if I can on a Stock, and if the opportunity exists like I see In BAS,BASO currently I take advantage of it, and I enjoy every moment of holding till I sell :$&$$!

And yes xXXx living the dream I suppose you could say that, and I’ve been living that dream my whole trading career now of nearly 40 years $$$&$

Let’s Go BAS, BASO $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.