KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Ann: Kleos Appoints SYPAQ as Exclusive ANZ Agent, page-12

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Rocket Lab have launched successfully again in NZ on 31/8/20 with the Capella sat. They had found a loose electrical connection that brought KSS one down - tell me it's not espionage.

I am full of bad predictions. But here's my latest. I reckon KSS will be up and running by year's end and money will start to flow. I think the share price then will be in the $0.5-1 range. However I think the general share market is now heading for a general steady meltdown ala 2018, where it will head back down towards the March lows of this year and scare a lot of punters. I expect it to bottom out around 5219 or around that 16% down from 25/8 high by the year's end.

I believe that very few shares will miss this downturn, with KSS being one on the exceptions as it is already sold off and most of the unfaithful have been purged already. It is tightly held with few traders and the price is driven mainly by launch ability.
    So apart from put options I think KSS is probably one of the best market hedge positions (notwithstanding my comments about interest payment cash burn) going around to get us from here to 31 December 2020.

Probably all rubbish, but makes sense to me. Fair to say if I really knew I wouldn't need a day job though. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.