KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

And the market has gone wild ! Hmmm - I'll bet there's mixed...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    And the market has gone wild !
    Hmmm - I'll bet there's mixed views on this.
    Good - 4 sats/cluster gives KSS a decided tech advantage over 3 sats.
    Bad - Unless 1 sat doesn't work.
    Good - But now KSS can process data from only 2 sats.
    Bad - So don't neccessarily need 3 (or 4) sats - so why the hooha about points of differentiation?
    Good - Can use data from other 3rd party sats e.g. HE360.
    Good - Now we have saleable data from which $$'s will flow. Yey !!
    Bad - Over 1H-2023 vs Q4-2022 - anywhere from a 1 day to a 6 month delay has evolved since the Q3-2022 quarterly released on 31/10/2022. That's in 2 months. That is a potentially major time blow out form a very short term prediction. Note it wasn't delyed to Q1-2023.
    Bad - KSF1 had 1/4 dodgy sats courtesy of ISISpace vs 1,2,3 or 4/4 for KSM1 courtesy of GOM Space.
    Bad - Now we learn ISISpace have delivered another dodgy sat in the KSF2 cluster.
    Good -BUT now ISISpace think they can fixed their 2 dodgy sats.
    For me that is 5 Goods vs 5 Bads. And I think the market kind of agrees. Except the Buy:Sell has continued to deteriorate.
    Therefore I can only summise this announcment was a pre-emptive release to hold the ASX off issuing a "please explain" to Kleos.(as muted by Carnival)
    As for further funding - I feel it's going to be a race for the line. Slash expenditure (new clusters) until you get the existing ones up, functional and generating $$'s. And hope like hell that occurs before you have to do a 15c share placement and really p off the the 30c & 80c investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.