KMD 2.99% 34.5¢ kmd brands limited

Ann: KMD Brands Trading Update, page-18

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    KMD issue IMO is they are good if you want a puffer jacket or possibly ..possibly shoes but thats where it ends. Way more choice of outdoor equipment at the decent outdoor independents or even BCF/Anaconda. I think everyone else is eating KMD lunch. Only place I have yet to see a puffer jacket is smiggle or Woolworths!
    It’s all their own branded stuff. They need some decent extra equipment brands. Why, if you are an outdoors geek would you go to KMD rather than Paddy Palin? If you are just a regular person wanting a puffer jacket..you have from K mart to Moncle to choose from.
    How I judge retailers is simple. If they completely disappeared tomorrow would you miss them? Would there be a gap in the market not filled by someone else…So KMD would not be missed IMO. They should rebrand themselves Ripcurl and have KMD as a subsidiary! Now ripcurl i think would be missed. Unless KMD can get some cool international niche brands to make their stores worth visiting they will continue to drag Ripcurl down.
    Long live Ripcurl!
    I am a buyer at sub 50 c for the rip curl business..but not in the 60’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $245.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.8¢ $120.4K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1395 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 12800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.