KMD 1.49% 33.0¢ kmd brands limited

I bought in during covid as I thought they would bounce once...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I bought in during covid as I thought they would bounce once travel started again and the Rip Curl brand got better bedded down.

Alas I think two things have come into play:

- For the Kathmandu brand a lot of similar copies came along at much cheaper prices... (even some of the Kmart stuff looks pretty similar now).

- They went full retard on the woke cr@p. Eg. Came out with weird coloured jackets for Kathmandu with very androgynous lefties in their marketing, (this was over 18 months ago)... no appeal to the people who actually buy their product. Also the marketing they did to RipCurl was the most stupid thing I have ever seen... they introduced the blokiest trans women, (Sasha Jane Lowerson), to become one of their brand ambassadors, thereby giving the finger to their core client base - surfer girls and surfer guys. Her shoulder span would put most of us to shame!

KMD should be a case study on how to go woke, go broke. Hey, at least the can spruik some good ESG bollocks in Page 3 of their bi yearly powerpoint presentations...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $234.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $457.1K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145365 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 4177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.