KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

I'm assuming that was meant for me.It's hard to say... I'm not...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I'm assuming that was meant for me.

It's hard to say... I'm not talking accounting tricks here, just genuinely where the money for such a business could go!
    @Mazer I think it is naive to say a 1:1 ratio is unheard of, because many businesses use third parties/contracts where they don't have the internal expertise or can' t justify a full-time person permanently on payroll (remember, once you hire someone, you need a good reason to fire them!).
    I'm not saying it is right or wrong, just that it is probably irrelevant.

Any bozo can make an app. You outsource the dev to some contractor on Fiverr or Freelancer... and then they probably pinch your IP.
    But those are for apps where you're trying to be the next Candy Crush. Here we actually have technical aspects, we're trying to get into multiple markets; I can't imagine the latter is cheap, maybe it's not the right approach, but I can see where $2m goes sadly.

I'm not sure when "Current KNM" started so don't know how far back we should be looking, but if we're talking say $2-3m annual in current guise, and it was $32m 9 years ago... I can't really see where a further $38m goes in those 9 year, especially as the Kellets were only making half their current salaries a year ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.