KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Well, I've had my eye on KNM for a long long time now and...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Well, I've had my eye on KNM for a long long time now and finally something worth buying in for.

The next 3-6 months will be exciting, but certainly the next 12 months could be very big I think, the potential KNM has to insert itself into the broader market is promising.

-Good, demonstrated, product.
    -Confirmed applicability in the market.
    -Confirmed need for the product in the market.
    -Of the small area they are currently focusing on (I consider this a pilot of sorts for the company to build itself on, which it has now proved it has done).
    -Strong management who clearly understand the sector and have good shareholder relations.
    -CR as a fair rate for into investors (I would have thought the CR price would be a bit lower, so am pleasantly surprised).
    -CR oversubscribed, and for the size of the company, a lot of $ has been invested here which confirms the potential of the company
    -Instos keen on investing here with those sort of dollars surely have an understanding that this is not a liquid stock they can sneak in and out of for a quick profit - what we are seeing is a true investment in the company.

This amount of money has come at the right time I think, KNM is finally ready to springboard.

P.S. - good job to all of those who have been long-term holders, and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.