KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

@Zestfulmocha it's a great announcement! I wish to point out we...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    @Zestfulmocha it's a great announcement!

I wish to point out we already have products in place/available for students without special needs.

Once again that reading thing comes into play, I remember last time you were singing praises, then you sold out before the last rise, to chase another opportunity, only to buy back in higher. Let's hope you have the patience and actual belief in the company, as the stickier hands the better.

This is the part I particularly like:

1. Also noteworthy is the fact that we are entering new markets by engaging directly with education departments in these cities. These introductions are being made by our recently appointed Advisory Board members, and we are grateful for their support and introductions. Accessing these markets would take much longer without their support, and their introductions is the reason why we expect trails will be underway in more states shortly. They have validated and pre-qualified our Special Needs content.”

The new directors opening up some doors and helping our company with the finite bureaucratical details of dealing with Us school departments. Not to mention the contacts. This will also allow for quicker adoption from state to state, more broadly, if the respective state boards, like what they see, taking particular note that all schools in the US tend to follow NY schools in curriculum and forward planning.

I know it is a bit of a 'trail'.

Let's just hope they can spell 'trials' right next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.