ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

Ann: KNeoWORLD awarded Parent Tested Parent Appro, page-15

1. 8,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    re: Ann: KNeoWORLD awarded Parent Tested Pare... I'm with you Oddyssey99...

I don't think it is anything to do with revenue but as you say the value of the subscribers.In a rapidly expanding Edugaming market,ESN has sought to differentiate itself by not only the PTA agreement,but also the PTPA Seal of Approval.I would suspect that they are trying to tap into a more sophisticated and higher income demographic market that may not be as price conscious as the general market.

Whilst other competitors may struggle to keep their revenues up,ESN may in fact be somewhat protected by their more stable subscriber group......as well as enjoying the prestige that comes with it.Also, by locking in a core group of subscribers, gives the company a solid platform from which word of mouth can eminate from, to drive further market penetration.

Another very good aspect of their target audience..the 5-12 year olds....is the fact that they have a constant new wave of children coming in each year.As such ,the existing games and products should find favour with this new audience,unlike the 18-25 year age group, where fashions change at a whim.This in time should lead to lower development costs and a more stable market.

Early days yet,with huge potential.

Here is a link to an article on the growth of edugames......

Mobile learning & edugames taking off worldwide.

"and uptake is much bigger worldwide than I thought. About all that Americans have heard about tablet adoption was the recent widely reported story that the Los Angeles Unified School District plans to provide iPads to all of its 640,000 students by late next year"

"Adkins mentioned national-level school-based tablet projects in Singapore, Thailand, India, and Turkey, pointing to the news last spring that the Turkish government plans to purchase more than 10 million tablets for that country’s 42,000 public schools"

" Adkins suggests it’s the chicken that comes first: “Massive adoption of tablets in schools worldwide is the catalyst for mobile learning.” But there’s also huge demand for edugames before kids even get to school in most countries, his data shows. “Early childhood learning games are the top selling mobile edugames in most countries.” Of the 33 game-based learning companies that got funded in 2012-13, Adkins said, 23 were development games for the mobile platform, and 20 of them were targeting early childhood"

"I’m also sharing this to give you some context for this powerful new phenomenon in school and family life. Parents and educators everywhere are interested in harnessing the power of technology for personal as well as economic development and the social good – knowing how compelling mobile and tablet games are for people everywhere, not just our children"

http://www.netfamilynews.org/mobile-learning-edugames-taking-off-worldwide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.