ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Borris... sorry...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Borris... sorry I was trying to stay out of this but...

Your quote - "ESN - I spotted it at .2c and it tripled up to .6c."
    Pointless unless you sold at .003, .004, .005 or .006c it is now at .002c

Your quote - ".... same price and most of the CN's & Oppies are out of the way too."

Thanks to the note holders because with out them (options being converted) and with no revenue over the last 3 months where would ESN be now?
    By converting notes/options at least interest and debt are being reduced and money goes into the bank. If the options run out before substantial revenue is obtained, what happens?

The above questions are to oddy.. and borris... while it may not be value adding it is relevant whether you like it or not.

I have explained my position previously and should ESN obtain substantial revenue and looks like maintaining it I will change my sentiment to buy.
    My sentiment is NONE for the following reasons -
    I do not care if you guys or any one buys, holds or sells, every should make your own minds up. I am not trying to influence or save any one. Just trying to discuss.
    Do not discount opinions that are relevant because other readers will see past it, discuss it.

Oddy... you seem to be in the know, can you explain how free cheap options can be used to an advantage for the holder and company? or are they purely helping ESN and only interested in the longer term? Remember a lot of posters on here considered that the note holders were dumping shares, so it is relevent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.