ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... haha…good...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... haha…good swerve Cahuna. Typically short on content and long innuendo. Maybe pull back on the HGH mate. Not good "long term"

Oddy... you seem to be in the know, can you explain how free cheap options can be used to an advantage for the holder and company? or are they purely helping ESN and only interested in the longer term? Remember a lot of posters on here considered that the note holders were dumping shares, so it is relevent.

Firstly, the options were not free. The came as a package with the CN. Secondly, some converted and sold and most converted to help finance the company in the shorter term. In the longer term, everyone hopes that revenue will finance the company. See the 3B's.

I really believe that everyone has lost sight of the fact that this is a micro cap company. It's not for everyone, it can't be "ramped" because there are too many shares on issue (Cahuna) and I personally don't have enough money to buy everything on the offer up to 1c!! Although, I would like to…!

However, I do know that the news flow has been positive, The financials have been disappointing to date but hey, things never happen on time. Partic at the smaller end.

If you don't own stock, have a "sell" at .002 and are taking credit for the stock retreating after a very short but impressive move then move on. If not, please give us some valuable insights (Cahuna)

Oh, and if having a LT But as a sentiment indicates someone's intentions are not honest then you are either special needs or should not be investing in the stock market.

Investment banking research use LT Buys for the right reasons. They don't care about the short term and unless you are a day trader, the fundamentals are the focus, not the % return per day.

Cheers all,

O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.