ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Odyssey99, I...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Odyssey99, I have previously agreed with you about the issue of the options as an incentive, an unsecured investor does deserve good returns and the options are very good incentives.

If converted options are sold at .001c then the loss is brokerage only, if sold above .001c it is profit ie: 100% minimum quick profit, less brokerage.

On conversion of a note the co's debt reduces. Balance sheet should look beter.

On conversion of an attached option "pak" the co gets $25k
    the holder gets 25,000,000 shares at .001c each
    Let's say those shares are then sold to market at prices ranging between .002 and .004c each, which is where ESN was trading in Dec-2013 it is a lot of $, especially when you consider that 8 option "paks" were converted in Dec-2013
    Again, if they were sold, as a lot of posters considered they were.

Also from the last 3B there are only 225,000,000 options left if converted the $ should last 2-2.5 months, if options are not converted co will need revenue or more notes with in the next 1 - 2 months, either way with out substantial revenue more notes will be required or more options converted or do you see or know of an alternative?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.