ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Igan,Thanks for...

1. 959 Posts.
    re: Ann: KNeoWORLD wins awards from The Toy M... Igan,

Thanks for the kind offer to help me with my investing but I won't be needing it.

I won't get into an argument with you but I'll correct you in relation to my track record bud:

MOST stocks that I have invested in have at least doubled in value.

You have tried this gag here on ESN before and when I pointed out the previous stock that you were knocking and that doubled for me, "someone" TOU'd me and the post got moderated so no one could go and check it all out.

So, instead of giving you the stocks that have done well for me, everyone can search HotCopper and check my track record (and yours).

But for this exercise, I'll give you a good example of my track record that can't get TOU'd:

ESN - I spotted it at .2c and it tripled up to .6c.

Anyway, I believe that the current value proposition that ESN offers is even better than when I initially spotted it at .2c due to the fact that a lot of progress/announcements have been made since the last time it was priced at the same price and most of the CN's & Oppies are out of the way too.

Stick around, as I will, to see what happens soon once the income starts coming in shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.