ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: KNP Goongarrie Hub Ore Reserve & PFS, page-29

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Congratulations to ALL the team Ardea.

To Ardea's board of directors - Andrew Penkethman, Ian Buchhorn and Mathew Longworth and ALL staff

Congratulations on achieving the PFS milestone, on announcing an unbelievable Japanese consortium to take us to the next milestone and likely beyond.

The amazing financial position of Ardea, even after increasing staffing levels, completely debt free and still today, with under 180 million shares on issue, it says a lot about the way the board has managed the affairs of the company, unlike some junior lifestyle companies out there.

I realise Ardea are not there yet, but todays announcements to get to this stage is a huge achievement and by all accounts, others are in the process of due diligence etc.

When I think back to the highs and lows of the KNP from back when the founder discovered the ground and then witnessed two of the worlds largest mining houses on the register (namely Vale and BHP) back before the GFC. Ian Buchhorn never wavered from his belief that he would see this project through to finality.
    The appointment of Andrew Penkethman to CEO & then MD was a masterstroke for too many reasons to mention here.

It's plainly obvious that loyal long term shareholders here on H.C. are ecstatic with the latest news but without getting too carried away beyond the next milestone.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.