ARL 4.26% 49.0¢ ardea resources limited

Goodmorning Ian and AndrewI know youmust be very excited, in...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886

Goodmorning Ian and Andrew

I know youmust be very excited, in fact you must be bursting with pride, rightfully so.

Ian

I know thatArdea is a career ambition that has been a long time coming, your vision ismaterializing and I feel utmost pride for you and your dogged determination aswell as achievements on the KNP over decades, I am sure that you still have thepedal hard in go mode at the moment, PLEASE TAKE TIME AND REFLECT, this latestPFS and Consortium deal is a major milestone.

Andrew

I know youhave invested massive energy since joining Ardea, This deal once completed willbe a truly defining moment and I could not think of anyone better suited tolead Ardea, likewise PLEASE TAKE TIME AND REFLECT.

The consortiumof Sumitomo, Mitsubishi and Mitsui are a dream team partner.

Thesecompanies would not be with us if credibility and mutual respect did notprevail and for this Team Ardea deserve recognition.

Ourresources are truly massive attracting the best in industry, presenting thePFS, negotiating with the consortium and having them sign up to stake aclaim immediately is a master stroke confidence play for the benefit of all LTshareholders, I am really excited about our prospects moving forward.

I am surethat the next 3 months will be pivotal. Shares on issue are a very respectfullylow number, also testament to precise management and no fluff, another greatachievement by Team Ardea and the BOD.

Hopefullywe will not have to give too much away, I am sure that with your personalholdings where they are, the incentive is in the right place and I am veryhappy with that.

Ian andAndrew, you have both over delivered on my expectations for the PFS bypresenting a partner consortium simultaneously, for this I thank you.

I lookforward to our share price being more reflective of true intrinsic value.

Until then,congratulations on a fantastic achievement.

Cheers RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.020(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $4.088K 8.418K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2620 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 7902 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.