ARL 2.33% 44.0¢ ardea resources limited

Yep and by all logical measures it does not make sense for the...

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Yep and by all logical measures it does not make sense for the SP to be lower than it was prior to a deal being inked. This thing shot up on pure speculation over the nickel short squeeze a few years back which had zero rational grounds to move the SP since we were not mining.

A real tangible deal with the world's best partners throwing down 100m DURING a bear market for the commodity?

There's just no way to spin it as a negative which is why there are not even downrampers trying the usual games here. They know the top 40 collectively holds the majority of the company and we won't be shaken by that, so best for them to sit quietly and play the usual ASX games with trading and sweep up shares from whatever retail they can for now.

I'm not upset about this though, quite the contrary. Thank you to whoever is behind this, I love the opportunity to increase my position here. I did not think I would get the chance to add even more.

Good luck with your takeover offer in the future! Make it respectful and I think a lot of the top 40 would be willing to consider it. If not, full steam ahead with the Japanese and onto production. Even if we get diluted to hell we're still making multi-bags if this project goes ahead (now there's a lot more clarity surrounding that, capex is no longer scary).

Love the chats with everyone here, it's the best stock on hotcopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $49.91K 109.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18106 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.