KGN 0.00% $4.17 kogan.com ltd

I'm bewildered too at the lack of activity in KGN threads.. Such...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm bewildered too at the lack of activity in KGN threads.. Such a dynamic, exciting and rapidly growing company with so many avenues for growth in addition to the department store side of things (aka Kogan Mobile, Travel, Insurance and now health). Perhaps it is the small free float which makes acquiring decent parcels fairly difficult - Ruslan Kogan and David Shafer still own 56.0% of the company after a recent small sell off (seems to be some instos buying - Blackrock has recently acquired ~5%). Though in saying that we have seen decent liquidity in the past few days.

In terms of growing too fast - we have only just surpassed what we were at in terms of share price 2 months ago. I think that the shake out was a really important step in propelling the share price higher. I think this company has a long way to run.. Look at the current take up of online shopping in Australia (~7%) in comparison to other markets such as the US and UK (~20%) + the new avenues for growth that Ruslan continues to announce. So many ticks from me.

Finally, I think worrying about greater macroeconomic issues when analysing single-name equity plays can scare you out of making a lot of profitable trades... very hard to pick the top of the market. IMO I also don't think bitcoin volatility would have any correlation with an Aussie small cap..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.24 $4.12 $3.020M 723.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5621 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 4400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.