K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

I think bobbyKennedy puts too much into mum and dad investors...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I think bobbyKennedy puts too much into mum and dad investors importance both in cap raising terms and gossip sights. I've raised concerns with DNK before and he threatened to say something bad on the k2p forum to downramp haha bless. I think k2p is very tightly held at the minute and they are not doing enough to get mum and dad investors on board but I feel with reason. With these two stocks as many others it comes down to funding. K2p (elemental) and Dnk (south boulder) have had similar highs and lows for similar reasons and have been in similar positions at different time lines. The longer no funding comes to play the lower the share price goes over time. Dumb investors get bored sophisticated investors know the score. It never ceases to amaze me who gets funding and who doesn't? I can mention 5 mines in Australia and about 40 in Africa that have stella grades of copper gold bauxite but don't have a funding solution yet? On the flip side I can mention the same amount of average plays that do have funding. Both k2p and DNk have stagnated over the 10 years they've been at it but well done to DNKs management team they have marketed the recent DFS to get some good traction behind dnk over the last 5 months which will be lucrative if you've been trading it. I have been shocked at the amount of research notes that have come out of dnk of late. (Like my friend director of a large broking firm there not worth the paper there written on for the right price we'll promote anything). Obviously the route DNK is going down is promote promote promote research note research note research note and surely funding will look after itself? It rarely does however. I think Bennett has gone a different route. Get everything in place to go to his former industry for the money. And when I say that this is why I'm accumulating k2p now. Through the years I've held k2p I've held dnk. Most recently I've been heavy in the lithium , tech and pot stocks. The reason I'm getting back into k2p is Bennett and hawthorn. Raising money is there game. I'm an expert in drilling. Banking, raising money in Africa , that is Bennett and hawthorns expertise . It's there craft. They don't want to just promote k2p and hope someone comes to them with a cheque. What surprises me with the figures BK has mentioned 300mill a year profit 200 year mine life why dnk hasn't found the 200 mill funding solution? The slow traction k2p has of getting mum and dad investors is more of a source of frustration but not concern. But the lack of yet funding solutions at this stage for dnk is concerning? As BK says the government is on board he feels it's a safe country and the profits you'll have bank loans paid in 1 years so what's the problem? I mean me and my mate did a development in Noosa. We raised 40 mill just the two of us. He's a lawyer im a driller? If the figures are correct raising 200 mill for dnk has got to be a sinch surely?? I feel both are Stella projects and both will be mined! Question is who first? My recommendation for both companies is hold and buy.

Although we debate my views are that bobbykennedy makes some good points and I value his opinion though even if I disagree on the dnk k2p current debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.