PNM 5.13% 3.7¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Ann: Kolosori Nickel Project Development Progressing on Schedule, page-26

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sad that what you said is not true. The truth is that people dont want mining. I am here to tell the truth to the world that NOT all landowners allow mining activities at Jejevo. Some people on the tenement area expressed that the dishing out of cash could not pull together all the people to allow prospecting or mining activities, a fact since day one. No prospecting was done on the area since the PL was granted. Also Extensions were granted to the PL but again nothing happened. One can conclude that despite all the effort by PNM to get the people to agree to do prospecting, the entire populace within the area have stood strong till to date. Thats the truth. I have witnessed all that happened over the years and recently. I feel for PNM but thats the net result of ignoring the genuine landowners. People are now organised to correct the wrong by the few who supported PNM. May God bless us all and give wisdom to see light. Having said that i sympathise with PNM but please please leave that tenement alone and concerntrate on your other projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $1.85K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5735 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 52415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.