PNM 0.00% 3.9¢ pacific nickel mines limited

holr?? You may have grudges with some people regarding Jejevo....

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    holr?? You may have grudges with some people regarding Jejevo. That's your business. I am living in Jejevo village isabel province, the area where the tenement is situated. Its is in our village that blood shed, destroying of properties, assault and other crimimal offences were caused by your employees in an attempt to do prospecting. The wounds have never been healed. No proper reconciliation has been done. Your attempt to enter again will only cause further bloodshed. We the jejevo people will protect our land from intruders and high minded people to become rich overnight. No no way!

The people in the local area already have clinics, schools, church buildings etc hence do not require the service of PNM.

This is NOT jot a joke world. In solomon Islands, you may want to do business in other parts of the state but not in Jejevo. Respect the wishes of the local people to protect their land from environmental impacts and many more side effects. I am advocating for the many disadvantageous people who cant stand up to speak for themselves. I have to make it clear to you PNM, you have to stop the liar, dont waste your time and concerntrate on other projects.

I reietrate that the minerals belong to the state but the surface belongs to the landowners. The govt cannot enter the tenement area without first taking the access rights from the landowners. I and the local people will stand firm to protect our land from disastrous effects. PNM stop spreading false information to attract funders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55735 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 44265
Last updated 14.25pm 21/05/2024 ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.