PNM 0.00% 3.9¢ pacific nickel mines limited

The ministry of Mines and Energy knows the names of the...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The ministry of Mines and Energy knows the names of the landowners. Not Eddie Ene, lets rule him out. In solomon island's custom you have to have evidence that you are a chosen landowner to represent a group , a tribe or a clan. If that is done, you are eligible to represent your tribe or a group of people in whatever development or in any court case.

if the ministry of Mines fails to recognise tribal reps or landowners, 100% the tribal reps will take the govt to court. The jejevo people/landowners are ready to take the govt to court if PNM continues to lie to the govt.

The people of Samasodu also claim the land including Eddie Ene ( he is not a trustee in custom from the very reliable sources). Currently there is an issue between Ene and his tribe on ownership, leadership and boundaries. It is pending before the local court. It is a life issue the courts must interfere prior to any development occurring aspirations.

Others from nowhere claim the land too.

How can PNM exaggerate its wishes to mine Jejevo given the life issues in court? No, i respectfully say NO.

our people in Jejevo will not tolerate any development on the land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55735 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 44265
Last updated 14.25pm 21/05/2024 ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.