CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

Ann: Kookynie Gold Project delivers Bonanza Gold grades, page-45

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Everyone is responsible for their own portfolio cocko. Everyone has their own strategy and goals to work towards. CAV came up on my radar in April with the announcements around the Barracuda Project, PGE's are a good part of my portfolio. I also believed Kookynie is an under explored area and potential was there for something big. I did my research and watched the stock and waited for it to reach my buy in. I then turned around and sold half my holding a couple of weeks later and made a nice little short term gain and moved it on to something else. I was happy to hold the remaining and wait for the AC results. Results are promising and will hold either till it reaches my stop loss or until I feel that there is no value left in it for me. I may even buy a few more for short term gain if enough people listen to you and panic and sell.
    My point is that opinions are like @ssholes everyone has got one, some are louder than others, most are full of sh!t
    Do your own research and make your own decisions people, don't spend too much time listening to the sentiment on HC.
    That's my opinion wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12226415 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.07am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.