CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    Hi runningbear

I agree with your guidance that this quarter will be better than last. I will go further and say it will be significantly better. Just the same I reckon Peter Kerr did well to get 8 ships away while limping along soley with a mobile crusher . . . a good effort.

We are 4 days into a 91 day quarter.
    Guidance translates to 13 ships which equates to one ship every 7 days.

We currently have 2 ships sailing to Koolan . . . so looking good.

Counting ships equates to a live blow by blow commentary of the next quarterly report. No need to wait 3 months to see how we performed.

I appreciate those helping out providing a live update of how we are progressing.

All going well 13 ships should be a shoe in . . . its been done in the past . . . but this time Peter Kerr has enlisted the help of the mobile crusher to assist to operate along side the fixed crusher.

Last quarter the mobile crusher managed 8 ships on its own . . . and in the past the fixed plant has proven 13 ships on its own. So with their combined efforts, 13 ships is not a big ask . . . especially with $100 million stockpile of ore ready for processing.

I rarely speculate SP in my posts, but I am feeling quite confident, so will make an exception.

If we can see the ship counting equating to one ship per week then we should see a steady increase in the SP during this quarter. And if we get 13 ships I reckon we will be around 70 cents by the end of the quarter.

Topped up yesterday and again today.
    I am looking forward to a 40% ROI in just 3 months. If we can keep to guidance then by Christmas SP should be around $1 which equates to 100% increase over 9 months.

This is not financial device. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $421.9K 1.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 204993 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 8744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.