SRN 14.3% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

@BraveNewWorld - you ask "what is your thinking JandJ?"Well! -...

1. 10,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2670
    @BraveNewWorld - you ask "what is your thinking JandJ?"

Well! - I'm thinking about beautiful girls on the beach and about a seafood tower to share for lunch at the surf club. But I doubt that is of any interest to you atm mate. I don't discuss my portfolio because I don't want people to consider doing what I have done, rather they should do what they know about, either by direct experience or by weeks of research.

But still! - here are some points.
    SRN is down 40% for me (like for a few other holders I suspect) - It's good to sell your losers quickly and buy your winners, but with SRN's low cap and cash balance and with value in It's tenements a discovery could spark a spike up. It could come quickly and out of the blue. So it's a low value sleeper for me, I hope I can hold one year to get the CGT discount.

I have two other sleepers in my portfolios too. Low caps with cash - that's the key eg MAN 28mil Cap 15.5mil cash.

Here are a few holdings - just to show the emphasis I put on cash atm.

CCZ - 42/10 mill cap/cash
    DEV -101/16
    GBZ - 61/12
    ICG - 67/10
    LCL - 83/23

So for what it is worth that's what I'm thinking - thanks for asking - but don't do what I do - as Jim Rogers said in a vid I watched recently "If I get it wrong, don't send me an email, I won't answer"

Enjoy the great game mate and all holders. DYOR and do it again. Read up on the directors and on the history of the tenements and regions they have chosen to invest your hard earned. And GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $19.6K 2.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2542000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8909508 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.