AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Koongie Update , page-3

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Not quite sure what you were expecting from a prospective development timetable but I'm certainly happy that they at least now have a plan and have finally taken the time to actually published the plan in a nice professional manner for the investor market.

We are all now another small step closer to having the relative information from which we can make our next investment decision.

The missing link for me is the scoping study. Once this has been completed and published in late December then I will have enough information for me to make my personal decision of sell, hold or buy more.

Whilst waiting for that I would like to see the announcement of the commencement of drilling at Feysville starting tomorrow and exactly what they are drilling for. Is it Extension of current resource, Infill drilling to shore up current economics or are we trying to find more gold somewhere? Is it Rogan Josh AND Dalray or just one of them?

I would also like to see the announcement of the new Chairman replacing John Jones.

My little extra dream would be the announcement of a new board member/director/chairman with the relevant experience and proven track record in taking companies from where we are currently at all the way into production. That of course may be way too much to ask for but gee it would be very nice. :-P :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.