ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168

The saviour for this stock has to be the agreement with the party interested in taking over Geolsec and providing royalty payments to Korab and jv for other assets happens.

Interestingly the release talke about management teams core strengths of identifying and acquiring undervalued projects and adding value to them. Despite all the negativity on here I would agree with that as they have a great stable of projects.

Their weakness in my opinion is not having the operational expertise to take to production and realise the value. Hence, they need a jv partner who has this expertise. I presume they would need a capital raising to have more cash behind them to assist with these negotiations. Until the cash situation is sorted out I am just sitting with what I have left.

For me personally, them not proceeding with IPO for mgh and lug is good thing as I was not going to participate in the free shares as not held Kor for that long. What that means is Kor is now worth a lot more...

If wasn't for cash situation I would probably buy some. But I will wait for them to sort out cash situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.